Changed my blog again, sorry! Anyway, exactly a week countdown to PMR and I can't resist myself. Onlining when supposed to study sejarah. Good luck to all my friends. Gambateh yeah!
Common decency
I guessed I learnt a lesson called empathy today. Today I received a message from a friend asking me something legal related I spent some time searching for neccessary info to give him the best answer I can. But I did advise him to conduct more research on his own before making a decision. So i was wondering if he actually read my message since it seems quite important. But then i realised he read my message but never left a response. I was a bit offended to be honest. And I felt that he only finds me when he has problems. Last week out of the blue he asked me something IT related. I know nuts about that to be honest. I admitted i had no idea but i googled and posted what seemed to be the neccessary links anyway. I know what I was expecting actually. Just a thank you. I thought it was common decency. I started thinking about relationships between people, and I think I would rate this so called person as an acquaintance. I watched the latest episode 'You can you up' ...
Comments
Post a Comment